The handling of data from high-throughput projects, e.g. massive parallel sequencing or microarray experiments, requires a thorough expertise in statistical genetics, knowledge of tools in bioinformatics and information technology. ATLAS Biolabs can offer you bioinformatic analyses in a standardised manner for detection of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs), insertions and deletions as well as for expression profiling experiments. This insures that our customers receive fast and reliable results upon completion of next-gen sequencing or microarray analyses.
Bioinformatics Analysis Portfolio
de novo or re-sequencing
|Expression Data Analysis
Comprehensive analysis of next-gen sequencing, Affymetrix or
Agilent expression data
|CNV / LOH Data Analysis
Sophisticated analysis of Affymetrix or
Illumina SNP data
Additional service: data analysis, data
|Data analysis from quality reports to detection of insertions, deletions, and single nucleotide polymorphisms or expression analysis
||Standardised analysis reports based on over
10 years of experience
Easily interpret data across multiple gene
Evaluate quality of experiment through
Comprehensive data annotation for the
most top significant genes (Unigene, Entrez
Gene, Uniprot, GeneOntology, etc.)
Graphical data representations (heat map,
principal component analysis, hierarchical
|Easily identify aberrations with affected
genes and SNPs
Graphical representation of aberrations
|Statistics, bioinformatics or IT support for
customer specific project needs
Custom analyses (sequencing, expression,
exon or genotyping data)
Project definition (consulting, specification,
Software engineering, testing and validation
Data hosting in managed data centre
Furthermore, these processes can be optimised to meet your individual project needs. Our bioinformatics service is continuously extended and validated. Analysed data can comprehensively be annotated with information from various data sources, e. g. NCBI Unigene, Entrez Gene, UniProt, Ensembl, OMIM, KEGG Pathways etc. Data can be provided in different formats as MS Excel spreadsheet or as comma or tabulator separated value lists.
- Next-Generation Sequencing: Based on customer sequencing data we generate quality reports of generated short reads. Short reads are de novo assembled or mapped to a given reference sequence. Subsequently the mapped data is used for detection of insertions, deletions or SNPs. The analysis of expression patterns from RNA-Seq is another option.
- Expression Data Analysis: Based on customer expression data a report of standard statistical methods (M versus A analysis, Principal Component analysis, Clustering, t-test, ANOVA, False Discovery Rate) as well as most statistically significant genes (Annotation, Metabolic Pathways, GeneOntologies) is generated.
- CNV / LOH Data Analysis: Based on customer SNP array data, a report with detected chromosomal aberrations is generated. The aberrations are annotated with affected genes and SNPs. The report includes a genome-wide chromosome view indicating aberrations.
- Timeline: 3–4 weeks after receipt of samples (for >50 samples, please inquire)
- CD-ROM/DVD/external HDD sent to customer includes all original data (raw data), as well as the genotype data in XLS or TXT format
Related ATLAS Biolabs Services