The Agilent microarray platform is among the world’s leading DNA chip technologies. Based on 60mer oligonucleotides and a very flexible ink jet printing device, Agilent microarrays offer many outstanding features:
- Very high dynamic range (>4 logs)
- Very high accuracy, as measured by comparison with TaqMan RT-qPCR (r>0.9)
- Cost-effective multiplex formats (e.g. 4plex, 8plex)
- Design of custom arrays is free of charge
- Low amount of starting material required (100 ng of total RNA)
Full Service: Customer sends total RNA or mRNA. ATLAS Biolabs takes over the complete processing procedure incl. sample labelling, array hybridisation, washing, staining, scanning and basic data analysis.
Core Service: Customer sends labelled cRNA. ATLAS Biolabs performs array hybridisation, washing, staining, scanning and basic data analysis.
Data Analysis: is offered at various levels; starting from the simple determination of the transcriptional status of a gene (absent/present) via calculation of significantly up- and downregulated genes, to more sophisticated analyses such as hierarchical clustering, principal component analysis or pathway analysis.
ATLAS Biolabs is certified according to the international standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485. Our production processes are subject to rigorous quality control at all steps:
- Quality and quantity of each RNA sample sent to our company as well as each cRNA sample synthesised at ATLAS Biolabs will be determined by analysis on an Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer and by photometric analysis. Samples which do not pass QC will not be processed further unless required by the customer.
- Customers receive a QC report documenting the quality of each single hybridisation.
- All quality assurance procedures are electronically documented and available for our customers on demand.